Couple of Questions about my Alt.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good evening to all of you,

I have an alt that l use about half the time.  I'm curious if there is a way to set my parcel to also be my alts home tp destination.  Believe me, when you press the Home button when logging in and have forgotten you didn't have clothes on when you logged out, it is embarrassing.  Somebody can see my nekkid pixels.

The other question is this, I would like to be able to have payment record on file for this alt.  I've purchased Lindens in world and from the MP for it and still no show.   

any help is certainly appreciated and thanks in advance.

EnaudRecneps wrote:

The other question is this, I would like to be able to have payment record on file for this alt.  I've purchased Lindens in world and from the MP for it and still no show.   

The only reliablle way to purchase Lindens in on the Linden Exchange (on your dashboard) or from one the LL's authorized resellers: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_%28L$%29_Authorized_Reseller_Program

If you bought Lindens from another resident inworld and they never showed up, you've very probably been scammed and will never see your money. NEVER buy Lindens via unofficial means! 

Plus, I hardly see how you could purchase L$ on the marketplace: it simply does not exist. Maybe you wrongly phrased your question? 

As per setting a payment method for your alt, all you have to do is to follow the instructions on your dashboard > billing information. There you can add a credit card and/or a Paypal account. See the accepted payment methods in this KB page:

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.3

ETA: And, your alt can use the same payment method as you (same credit card, for example). 

First of all, thank you for all the responses.  I do appreciate your kindness (and humor)

Second  regarding 

***Or maybe alts and land are not the only things that you're struggling to understand***

I have had a very bad day, following an extremely bad weekend.  Under the circumstances, I am going to commend myself for regarding your words being intended as an attempt at humor.

EnaudRecneps wrote:

regarding 

***Or maybe alts and land are not the only things that you're struggling to understand***

I have had a very bad day, following an extremely bad weekend.  Under the circumstances, I am going to commend myself for regarding your words being intended as an attempt at humor.

BLACK humour.

Don't expect sympathy in GD; if you want your brow mopped go to Make Friends.

***Even better, don't express yourself in public until you can cope with your problems privately***

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.