Charged after alt deletion?

MaxxThorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today i decided to toss an alt of mine that i never use and my alt's account stats changed to this: 

Am i going to have to pay this bill to not risk losing my main account, or is it just there as a way to 'buy back' my alt if i ever wanted to reactivate it? 

I've only had one other alt and this is my first time deleting, so it's probably not them trimming down my "army of alts".

I've also never had premium longer than about three months and that was over a year ago.

No statuses of my other accounts have changed so far.

As far as LL is concerned, you have only one account. They don't care, of course, if you have alts, but each account is treated as a separate entity with no connection to any other account. Anything you've done on your alt is confined solely to that alt (unless you pressed a wrong button), and will not affect your other account(s) in any way. 

Although I can't say for sure, it does look to me as though it's just a way to reactivate the account, if you decide you want it after all at a later date. That is the fee they charge; $9.95 for activating an old account. 

If you really want to triple check, though, it's a billing-related issue, so you can call billing and ask. 

You can reactivate an account after you have cancelled it and it will cost a modest fee.  The longer the account is dormant, the longer it may take to reactivate it and, if it has been quite a long time, you may get your avatar without an inventory or a reduced inventory.  Just something to keep in mind.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.