Cancelling a pending account cancellation

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone tell me if logging in to SL automatically negates the cancellation process? My dashboard says my account is pending cancellation. is there something I need to do to stop the cancellation other than logging in world?

Thanks in advance for any advice offered :)

Thank you, i did look ionto thay but couldn;t very far in the process as specific questions needs to be answered befire the ticket can be sent and none of the questions pertain to my problem. The answers the the questions are mandaoty before a ticket cvan be sent and the nearest one tio my issue is the restoration of an old account which mine is not as it is still currently active. it's all very confusing.

KyleMcKenna wrote:

Thank you, i did look ionto thay but couldn;t very far in the process as specific questions needs to be answered befire the ticket can be sent and none of the questions pertain to my problem. The answers the the questions are mandaoty before a ticket cvan be sent and the nearest one tio my issue is the restoration of an old account which mine is not as it is still currently active. it's all very confusing.

pick the closest category you can find (login issues or something) and describe the situation in the details.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.