Blah blah blah

Sashiku Kas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

maybe those 'kids' are not kids, maybe they are small adults, ask them 1st what they supposed to be instead of branding them, what you should do is avoid thosre places and derender them if you dont like them.. everyone has the right to dress like they want to, its their sl, not yours, you live your own sl

I commend you for reporting adults who make indecent proposals to child avatars as that is clearly against the TOS.  It is against the TOS no matter what rating the sim is.  (By the way there is no such place as a PG sim only G, M and A)  Since child avatars that are adult in RL are allowed on all sims, as long as they aren't around anything sexual, and lots of M and A rated sims have places where that doesn't go on, I'm not sure a mere invitation to go somewhere will be acted on by LL though, unless it is clearly to engage in sexual behavior.  If the IM's you get include that, be sure to include it in your report.

I also agree that makeup and skimpy clothing is not in any way appropriate for RL children and I personally don't care for it on SL kids.  However SL kids are not real children unless they are also minors and can dress as they want to. 

Don't be so quick to judge other avatars unless you have proof that they are engaged in or are encouraging age play.  Many people in SL view all kid avatars as creepy, no matter how they dress or act and even if they don't engage in age play.

The only thing you can do about it is to ask the venue owners to limit visitors to only child avatars who don't wear makeup and dress like actual children, then enforce it with monitors with the power to ask others to leave and eject and ban them if they don't. 

G  rated. My bad. And one of the guys was being sexual indeed. The other two i didn't give the chance since I was already scared. 

And it wasn't just the skimpy clothes and makeup. Their profiles had sexy photos *literally a picture of a child wearing barely anything not to mention their groups were kinky. >.< Meh. ima delete this post because nobody cares.

I'm kind of curious what this is all about, since the first post was edited away.

Looking in though (not just for this situation), I would advocate that people read the ToS, as well as recognize that people play different kinds of characters. I don't get furries and think the excessive amount of sexual content in SL is inappropriate, but I just keep doing my own thing rather than try to be the moral police. If people want to do things in SL that someone doesn't like, provided no laws or rules are broken, no one should really be in a position to judge them.

If people were propositioning kids or whatever, that's not cool and that's never going to be cool. And if a venue owner doesn't want kids in am area, that's fine. Let's just all be nice to one another and let each other play how they want.

HarrisonMcKenzie wrote:

I'm kind of curious what this is all about, since the first post was edited away.

Looking in though (not just for this situation), I would advocate that people read the ToS, as well as recognize that people play different kinds of characters. I don't get furries and think the excessive amount of sexual content in SL is inappropriate, but I just keep doing my own thing rather than try to be the moral police. If people want to do things in SL that someone doesn't like, provided no laws or rules are broken, no one should really be in a position to judge them.

If people were propositioning kids or whatever, that's not cool and that's never going to be cool. And if a venue owner doesn't want kids in am area, that's fine. Let's just all be nice to one another and let each other play how they want.

The original complaint was about sexualized child avatars and adult avatars "hitting" on child avatars (supposedly for sexual activity).

We really don't know what kind of response he was expecting here, like perhaps a hundred people chiming in how horrible it is.  Well, it's not like there are that many people posting on this Forum all the time.  But beyond many of us posting and possibly saying yes this stuff sucks what more could we say?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.