Best bicycle in SL?

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Benson Gravois wrote:

I looking to buy a bicycle to explore SL on, any ideas on which is the best one to get?

If you want a vehicle you have to rezz I'm partial to the Primtastic Creations bicycles - they require some size adjustment at first and the animations feel slightly stuttery but they are probably the closest thing to a real bicycle you can get in SL. They cross sims reasonably well.

What Next makes nice wearable bicycles, but you're basically limited to walking/running speeds using them.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BICYCLEprojects-TREK-500-v7-Green/6338760

Does anyone know anything about this bicycle? It looks amazing and the description is perfect but there are no demos and no inworld store and there is no name given in the market place description so you can contact the seller? Almost looks to good to be true!

i think it depends on your purpose. If you want the "look" then get the wearable but if you like the simulation (physics, gear, etc) get the one that you need to rezz on the ground. I've seen a nice bicycle and and also tried the demo it was on a nice rural deserty looking sim i forgot the name. It has gas station, a diner ,  bicycle and vehicle  store. the sim's name was like "route something something" or "highway something something" lol sorry i really cant remeber! ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.