Bento firestorm camera issue

Larrona

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I recently upgraded from firestorm 32 bit 4.x to get Bento stuff (64bit 5.0.1.52150) having odd camera issue.

in firestorm 4x since as long as I can remember when toggling "object view" clicking left mouse anywhere then moving the mouse around would zoom in / out execpt when clicking your own avatar then it would automatically go into rotation mode.

the auto rotate functionality seems to be gone in firestorm 5x, I asked and was told the camera code had not changed and that I should import settings from my old viewer which I did and nothing changed, then I was sent a faq about changing the DPI settings in windows 8 / 10 (neither os I have)

tldr Is there a toggle, a setting, a hidden switch/command anything to restore how the camera behaved in firestorm4x ? "auto rotation in object view toggle on avatar collision " or is the funactionality just gone now ?

apriciate any help

Thanks

Hi,

I did ask in the firestorm support but they didn't know what I was talking about.

@Whirly omg I knew it ! thanks ! people were giving me funny looks as if they didn't know what I was talking about.

I have enjoyed this "bug" (between the lines feature!) for so long, I wonder if its possible to maybe put in a request to have it be made an option, I really liked the functionality! how would I go about doing that?

I got a work around by holding down control but it seems a little slower and clunky

Thanks again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.