Am I a hep cat? And other questions.

Richtea57

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My solitary pair of jeans are getting very frayed and a hole is starting to appear in the left knee. Is this still rather hip and happening, or is it now frightfully infra dig?

Is it right for men with have the physical stature of the Eddystone lighthouse and biceps the size of coconuts to be seen in public, pulling behind them a suitcase on wheels the size of a small book?

Is it considered the done thing, the moment one pays for one's seven items in the six items or less checkout, to raise one's clenched fist in the air and exclaim, "Take that, multinational behemoth!"?

Tooting Popular Front.... Is it still?

*insert something here relevant to SL*

Richtea57 wrote:

Is it right for men with have the physical stature of the Eddystone lighthouse and biceps the size of coconuts to be seen in public, pulling behind them a suitcase on wheels the size of a small book?

the modern man dont even think about stuff like this. People who might comment on such a man doing this are just jealous that they dont have a wheeled suitcase as cool as he has got

they so busy focussing their jealous on the suitcase they dont even notice the lady he is carrying over his shoulder and the other lady tucked under his other arm

(:

irihapeti wrote:

Richtea57 wrote:

the modern man dont even think about stuff like this. People who might comment on such a man doing this are just jealous that they dont have a wheeled suitcase as cool as he has got

they so busy focussing their jealous on the suitcase they dont even notice the lady he is carrying over his shoulder and the other lady tucked under his other arm

(:

Not being modern and barely a man, with failing eyesight, I didn't notice the woman

LlewLlwyd wrote:

LADIES?
If they exhibit that sort of behaviour the last thing they are, are "ladies"!

***'Submissives'  is the correct term; or possibly 'gold-diggers'***

or maybe he is the submissive

like my friend and I need a ride to the bus stop and somebody to take our luggage as well. That great big lambkins guy is perfect. He now has a purpose in life. Which he never had before

(:

(:

Richtea57 wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Richtea57 wrote:

(:

Not being modern and barely a man, with failing eyesight, I didn't notice the woman

suitcase envy is terrible. I suffer from shoe envy myself. Can really mess you up

Like: wooo! did you see that person?? What they did was amazing !!!

it wasnt all that amazing. Like everybody knows that a truly amazing person would know that nobody wears shoes like that at this time of the day. Nevermind this time of year even

(:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Like everybody knows that a truly amazing person would know that nobody wears shoes like that at this time of the day. Nevermind this time of year even.

Or at this time of day, at this time of year... on the beach.

...in this part of the country, localised entirely in your kitchen?

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

LlewLlwyd wrote:

SHOPPING
in supermarkets is NOT a suitable task for a real man.

***As far as I know, they don't have "Six items or less" counters in Off Licences, Gunshops or Maplins***

It is if they want to eat.  :smileylol:

BACKWATER USA? Is that where you live? Or some neighgbourhood so dangerous none of the ethnic takeout places will deliver?

***Next you'll be telling me that converting the kitchen into a pool hall was a bad idea ***

Kelli May wrote:

irihapeti wrote:

Like everybody knows that a truly amazing person would know that nobody wears shoes like that at this time of the day. Nevermind this time of year even.

Or at this time of day, at this time of year... on the beach.

...in this part of the country, localised entirely in your kitchen?

Noooo, everything is appropriate in the kitchen!

LlewLlwyd wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

LlewLlwyd wrote:

SHOPPING
in supermarkets is NOT a suitable task for a real man.

***As far as I know, they don't have "Six items or less" counters in Off Licences, Gunshops or Maplins***

It is if they want to eat.  :smileylol:

BACKWATER USA?
Is that where you live? Or some neighgbourhood so dangerous none of the ethnic takeout places will deliver?

***Next you'll be telling me that converting the kitchen into a pool hall was a bad idea ***

No actually I live almost in the center of a city where there are a lot of takeout options as well as delivery.  Most people can't afford to eat out, take out or get delivery for all their meals though so are forced to eat at home. 

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Most people can't afford to eat out, take out or get delivery for all their meals though so are forced to eat at home. 

i am one of these unfortunate people. Is horrible. Like I have to cook my own food even these days

i was not born to live like this. When I was younger I had servants to do all this stuff for me. Then one day one of them said that my arms werent painted on. Was very rude of them to say that to me. I never said mean things to her ever

i never said nothing, just fixed them with my steely glare and pointed at the mess I had made on the floor. That servant just point blank refused to tidy it up. So I cry to my chaffeur and butler about it. And somehow that witchy servant person had turned his heart to stone

was awful. Still is. One day the curse that has fell on them will be lifted and I will be restored to my natural born place. And they to theirs. I did mention this once to the witchy person. She just smiled and said: dont hold your breath waiting ok

was awful that evil smile. So now I just pretend that I enjoy cooking and cleaning and picking up after myself. Is not true this. Was way more enjoyable when I had servants who done everything for me 

(:

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Most people can't afford to eat out, take out or get delivery for all their meals though so are forced to eat at home. 

i am one of these unfortunate people. Is horrible. Like I have to cook my own food even these days

i was not born to live like this. When I was younger I had servants to do all this stuff for me. Then one day one of them said that my arms werent painted on. Was very rude of them to say that to me. I never said mean things to her ever

i never said nothing, just fixed them with my steely glare and pointed at the mess I had made on the floor. That servant just point blank refused to tidy it up. So I cry to my chaffeur and butler about it. And somehow that witchy servant person had turned his heart to stone

was awful. Still is. One day the curse that has fell on them will be lifted and I will be restored to my natural born place. And they to theirs. I did mention this once to the witchy person. She just smiled and said: dont hold your breath waiting ok

was awful that evil smile. So now I just pretend that I enjoy cooking and cleaning and picking up after myself. Is not true this. Was way more enjoyable when I had servants who done everything for me 

(:

Poor baby.

Dad was the gourmet chef in our family. But he was also very busy running his business. So Mom did most of the over-cooking. And that was all the incentive I needed to learn how to do it myself. Carbon footprint meant something entirely else when I was young.

irihapeti wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

(:

NEVER mind. Perhaps if you learned how to do makeup, invested in some revealing clothing and practised laughing at old jokes some stupid rich guy would marry you and you could afford the help you so obviously need.

***Or you could organise your finances so you could keep the 30% of your earnings you donate to the government***

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

No actually I live almost in the center of a city where there are a lot of takeout options as well as delivery.  Most people can't afford to eat out, take out or get delivery for all their meals though so are forced to eat at home. 

YOU can buy a lot of pizzas with the money you save by not buying a fridge, freezer, oven, stove, pots, pans, cutlery, plates, dishwasher etc.

***The money lasts longer if you decorate plain pizzas with roadkill***

Carbon footprint meant something entirely else when I was young.

lol (:

carbon breakfast. burnt toast burnt porridge burnt coffee burnt milk even. mmmm!!!! yummy

can remember one time I made a burnt boiled egg for breakfast. Is not many people ever rise to that level of gourmet cooking. It takes serious unattention to be this good. And I ate it bc I was hungry and oh! well it wasnt all that bad

not as bad as the burnt cornflakes I made another time. I just wanted to warm it up a bit before I ate it. Somebody told me after that I should have put them in the microwave and not in the oven. I never said nothing back. bc I actual did put them in the microwave. So what do they know

(:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.