Ahern, Bonifacio, Morris and Dore - Voice Disabled There???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Joy Larkspur wrote:

Why?? I've been in SL for over 6 years and have never seen this happen at this Welcome Area/Infohub.
:(
  it's just not the same.

Is the voice disabling temporary? Will the disabling be lifted at some point??

if you'r this long in SL and still hang out on those griefing spots it's perhaps time to move to somewhere else...because the abuse and griefing was the reason to disable voice.

Joy Larkspur wrote:

Why?? I've been in SL for over 6 years and have never seen this happen at this Welcome Area/Infohub.
:(
  it's just not the same.

Is the voice disabling temporary? Will the disabling be lifted at some point??

Best to refer your questions to the poster above.

Alwin Alcott wrote:

if you'r this long in SL and still hang out on those griefing spots it's perhaps time to move to somewhere else...because the abuse and griefing was the reason to disable voice.

I don't go frequently, but there are certain friends i see there on occassion. I am aware how aggresive the infohub was.

jjccc Coronet wrote:

govance3 linden came to violet and ahern 4 weeks agoturned voice off after 30 griefers got banned for making some videos that put slin a bad light.

But all the people that got banned came back in less than 5 minutes and everyone moved to the next voice sim, so Linden labs achieved nothing, but violet is a quiet place now and all the typers love it, so i guess some one is happy

Ah an event i obviously missed. Ok....Thank you for clarifying what happened. It is certainly quiet over there now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2766 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.