Adding Value to premium membership...

Void Singer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ceka Cianci wrote:

aren't you like auto premium when you buy a sim anyways? or are you talking about leasing from another resident?

No, you don't need to be a premium member to own an island. However non premium island owners will get access to the premium sandboxes and free gifts according to an LL spokesperson.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storyof Oh wrote:

I must of blinked and missed the email inviting furniture makers to apply to offer products..

A bit more openess in the process would be nice, that's for sure. There will be more gifts according to the blog, so it would be nice if creators knew how to get onboard.

Premium sandboxes are a great idea and it's good to see them introduced, I'm not so sure about the gifts but it's good promotion for the creator involved.

I'd like to see more options with regard to premium membership, some people don't want the free land tier, so maybe offer an option to take a higher stipend or no stipend and a higher free land tier allowance for those who want it, though the latter has a cost implication for LL.

Allowing people to donate their free tier to private estates would be a good idea too, but again there's a cost implication, however certainly for roleplaying sims or community sims, that could well encourage more people to go premium,

Ciaran Laval wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

aren't you like auto premium when you buy a sim anyways? or are you talking about leasing from another resident?

No, you don't need to be a premium member to own an island. However non premium island owners will get access to the premium sandboxes and free gifts according to an LL spokesperson.

Probably because a basic member that buys an estate becomes a concierge member, so I guess the sandboxes are for anyone Premium or higher.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.