A sick, disturbing but true tale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, it was late last night. I was on SL. I discovered a sim with  a trivia machine. It paid 1L per question.

The questions were easy! Within an hour I had nearly 100L.

I needed to go to the bathroom, but I was so absorbed in the game I couldn't bring myself to leave my seat. Even though I was 'touching cloth', I told myself, 'One more trivia question...then I'll go and relieve myself'.

Half an hour later, my stomach was aching and I was desperate to void my bowels. But I had 150L and couldn't quit the trivia. My RL mind told me, "Go to the toilet, or you'll defecate in your trousers". My SL mind told me, "Just 50L more and you can get that skin on Marketplace".

By now, I was in agony, I was stamping my feet against the ground, trying to hold my waste in. I had just got up to 164L..."OK", I told myself, "ONE MORE QUESTION, THEN I GO TO THE BATHROOM"

But it was too late. As soon as the next question flashed up, I felt a massive racking pain engulf my stomach and, as if fired from a cannon, I involuntarily soiled myself. The relief from the pain was so intense that I actually sighed ecstastically, until my shameful predicament became crystal clear. I had to remove my trousers and underpants to waddle to the bathroom to clean myself. My shame became tenfold when I realised I'd pooped so hard, I'd left an impression on my chair. The stink was unbearable.

I put my soiled trousers and underpants in the washing machine, but I had to wash them several times, such was the volume of filth I'd produced. I cursed myself and asked "Was 164L really worth this?" Yet I'd been so immersed in the game that I'd willingly infantilised myself and destroyed my furniture for the sake of dressing my avatar in a youthful skin.

Has this happened to anyone else?

No, this has never happened to me.

But one night, on my way home from the pub, I had a sudden desperate number 2 urge, and as I could hear people not far behind me, I let myself into someone's back garden and did the deed.  Looking down on the floor after pulling up my trousers, I could see nothing, and was too drunk to investigate further.

The following morning, I couldn't find my wallet, and had to walk back to see if I had dropped it when I'd dropped my trousers to pooh. The owner of the house appeared in the garden and asked what I was doing. I said I was sorry, but a friend had run off with my wallet and had said he'd thrown it over a garden fence.

The man said he hadn't found any wallet, but some a-hole had been in his garden some time during the night, and had shat on his tortoise, which he'd discovered first thing looking like a Viking's helmet!

NO, NO, and NO.

This happened to you for 0.67Euro?

It wasn't immersion, but greed.

Next time just hit Ctrl+Q. Please, please, please.

..leaving this thread and trying to forget it!

Invest in a laptop asap, to be able to carry it to the loo is really awesome, I even have a stool in there to keep it on just the right level.

However I think I may have dmaged something by not urinating on time.even after getting the laptop.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Am I the only one whi realizes that this exact same story was posted by another person on this forum some months ago? They just changed from being a DJ at a club to playing a trivia game.

No, you are not the only one who recognized the disgusting story.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Am I the only one whi realizes that this exact same story was posted by another person on this forum some months ago? They just changed from being a DJ at a club to playing a trivia game.

No, you are not the only one who recognized the disgusting story.

I recognized it aswell as soon as I read it. If your gonna be lazy, and steal someone elses story. at least make it an interesting one o.O

Syo Emerald wrote:

Here's one very similar story (posted on April 22, 2014):

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/SL-and-my-toilet-mishap/m-p/2676638#M175941

This thread is getting double smelly now.  :smileyfrustrated: :matte-motes-sick:

Bingo! That's why the story sounded familiar to me. That much that I have even checked the date, thinking that  it had to be a "necrothread"

Anyhow, I just don't believe a single word of this story. Actually,  it better should be just that, just a "Non-real story"

Quite hard to believe, really.

Reminds me of a friend back in college. She was watching a program on TV, alone (roommate gone for the day) and no recorder. She couldn't break towards the end to "answer the call of nature" because she was desparate to see how it ended. She couldn't make it to the end. Later she carried her wet clothing (fortunately only wet!) to the coin laundry in the dorm and ran into another woman (me) who had just recorded the same show!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.