A NEW avatar selection idea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It has dawned on me, after going through the forum to make sure no one else had come up with this, that there are no 'furry' choices for people just joining offered. There are vampires, werewolves, normal people and this newest selection with pet additions but what about those that are from the furry community that are just learning about Second Life?

A few options like a wolf, fox, dog, cat, dragons and unicorns (definitely). Perhaps even a bird, like a raven or crow? Swan, ducks, geese? There are a lot of options when it comes to furries. And there are great creators out there that could offer to Linden Labs, donating and getting their work known? 

Its just a random idea for those furry lovers. 

Chellie Sholokhov wrote:

It has dawned on me, after going through the forum to make sure no one else had come up with this, that there are no 'furry' choices for people just joining offered. There are vampires, werewolves, normal people and this newest selection with pet additions but what about those that are from the furry community that are just learning about Second Life?

A few options like a wolf, fox, dog, cat, dragons and unicorns (definitely). Perhaps even a bird, like a raven or crow? Swan, ducks, geese? There are a lot of options when it comes to furries. And there are great creators out there that could offer to Linden Labs, donating and getting their work known? 

Its just a random idea for those furry lovers. 

Syo is right; there were avatars you could choose from at sign-up that were animal-based. These are actually in everybody's inventory. 

In the library folders within our inventories, we all have quite a large selection of avatars, including rabbit, cat, dragon, etc. If you right click on any of them, and select "properties" you will see that regular Second Life residents created some of them.

Like Syo and Marigold stated, you can find them in your inventory. :D though I think the OP or many new users don't know about this because they are not present in the actual character selection page during registration. I hope LL would include furry avatars back in there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.