A.I.F Pets (Virtual AI Pets in SL)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking into virtual AI pets in SL. While there are many to choose from, each has their advantages and disadvantages. I was particuarlly looking to "share" a pet with a friend, as in, allowing others to have the same level of control of the pet as I (the owner) does, i.e. petting, feeding, bathing, etc. I am not looking for breedables, and have narrowed it down to the A.I. Friends Pets (or AIF Pets), however, I cannot seem to find if these pets will allow others to control them (pet, feed, bathe, etc). I have tried to contact the creator, but the language barrier makes it difficult to understand them.

Does anyone have any experience with the AIF Pets? Are there any non-breedable pets out there that will allow you to "share" it with others as in allowing others to pet, feed, bathe it? TIA!

I have and AIF pet and have asked about this myself, as I saw a partners HUD once on their website that was labeled coming soon.  To my knowledge they haven't updated the pets yet to include this ability, however the creator did tell us that this was being worked on. 

I do like their pets, they grow up, or not, or you can stop their growth whenever you'd like to keep them the size you like.  You can pick them up and they will attach to your avi in your choice of positions, including a shoulder sit, so you can TP places with them. They can be fed, but don't have to be to stay alive.  You can bathe them, pet them, throw out a ball they can kick around and if you have more than one, they play together.  They are active pets and run and play, but they also take naps and sleep periodically.  You get free updates for them too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.