fish hunt

HarleyRainn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Paid the 500 for the fish hunt set at 1X maybe 3 hours go by I'm already run dry, doesn't seem right with only seeing 4 fisherman at once, would figure the 500 should last about a week to least get traffic up, what are your thoughts, if 500 will go that fast, the 500 I could have used toward my rented mainland rather then spending what took me a few weeks to earn

HarleyRainn wrote:

if 500 will go that fast, the 500 I could have used toward my rented mainland rather then spending what took me a few weeks to earn

Traffic generation schemes provide L$-for-visits, but the risk is assumed by you. There's a minimum effectiveness at the bottom end of this pool - if you're below this recovery point then these schemes won't be cost-effective. I don't know how you're projecting on how long the scheme should run for, but my guess is that you're using unrealistic numbers - or just wishful thinking.

TrafficGen2.jpg

Chart for illustration purposes only and doesn't include BEP (which is below this)

Welcome to economics. :)

May want to check out Virtual Fishing.

There's a 40 catch cap per location for each fisher and the average per session at 1x is $12.

So the four fishers would have gotten around $48 or so altogether and wouldn't be able to fish there again until the next day.

However, in VF, you won't get a lot of traffic unless you do a 2x or more event. But then, expect your sim to get full.

And if you do... I would suggest getting a script counter board and putting it in view and warn if anyone goes into the red and remains there after a warning they will be ejected.

Hi Harley Rainn,

Thank you for trying out Fish Hunt. I see that you have gotten our FREE (65% commission) demo buoy for showcase purpose This means that when you paid 500 L$ in your FREE 65 % commission buoy the budget available for fishers to fish out was only 175 L$.

There are other buoys with a lower commission, however they do cost more upfront. If you have any questions about how our system works or to see if maybe there are things you can do to maximize your results versus cost please contact a Game Master in world to get more information.

*It is important to know that we provide the free DEMO buoys so that land owners can try them out and see the traffic they can produce before they decide to buy a more expensive lower commission buoy.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.