crystals

Sheleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would really really love to find a blue crystal. wiki says to look on the top of tyrahs peak, on the top of sunspire and in the middle of devils canyon. I looked for hours, havent yet seen a single blue or green crystal at all in the linden realm game.

How do I find a blue crystal please!? and where to find green crystals too?? Im stuck in the game right now.

I would really really love to find a blue crystal. wiki says to look on the top of tyrahs peak, on the top of sunspire and in the middle of devils canyon. I looked for hours, havent yet seen a single blue or green crystal at all in the linden realm game.

How do I find a blue crystal please!? and where to find green crystals too?? Im stuck in the game right now.

in recent days LL have changed the timing on the blue and green crystals. They used to be on a 1 hour time cycle for the blue. and 30 minutes for green

seems they now on at least a 2 hour for the blue and 1 hour for the greens. Also some of the blue and greens on some sims have been moved from where they used to be

when I get a chance (soon today hopefully) I will make a map of where they are should be ok and post on here

+

i just say also that a lot of blues and greens are stuck inside trees and rocks so we cant get to them. We used to be able to dig them out, but LL nerfed the way we could do that

+

eta: looks like on some sims (could be even all of them now dunno) the green crystal time cycle is 4 hours now. Blue even longer seems like

• 4 weeks later...

It should be noted where an avatar stands or sits and afks will effect crystal spawning so it could take even longer to get a green or blue crystal i was very lucky today and found two blue and ten green once i got out of the whisper hollow sim that has the most orange crystals (shows as LR22 on the map posted) to go cash out  

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

It should be noted where an avatar stands or sits and afks will effect crystal spawning so it could take even longer to get a green or blue crystal i was very lucky today and found two blue and ten green once i got out of the whisper hollow sim that has the most orange crystals (shows as LR22 on the map posted) to go cash out  

LL have got better at dealing with crystal blocking. Bots used to do that quite a lot. Camp the blues

Is quite a lot harder for the bots now

the main problem the bot writers have is that they cant use super fast bot tricks anymore. Is some bots still but they have to compete at the same speed as  people now. It makes it pretty easy to beat them to the blue/green crystals. Like a person can see by eyesight the crystal faster than the bot can scan for them

whoever spots the crystal first is the winner. bc the bot cant move faster than a running avatar. If it does then the cloud puffers will smoke it 

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

but i never sit or stand, i run all the time also,  finally saw a blue one today but got hit by a fireball and didnt get it.

irihapeti wrote:

\o/

+

if you see me coming then run fast ok

or i will loot that blue and green right off you

q; jejejeje (:

i believe you have always been there first LOL when i arrive, some day i will get you and bite your leg LOL :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

• 2 months later...

Hello I came across your post regarding  the ridiculously evasive blue crystals in Linden Realms and found your very useful map!!!

Thank you so much for creating it! 

I have a question, the blue crystal on your map in the left hand circle on the building on Sunspire summit? Is that blue crystal INSIDE the building or is it outside the building?

Many thanks in advance!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.