12-28-2011 01:36 PM
This is just for fun. No prizes or deadlines or really hard and fast rules, just an excuse to go wandering around in Second Life and post pics of your adventures and maybe chat about it with other virtual world residents.
1. All items must be from an MMO or virtual world.
2. You may get into teams (pairs or groups) or do this as an individual.
3. Be the first to get all (one of the two choices for each number) of the items on the list for the win.
4. Provide proof of completion with posted screen shots. You or a team member must be in the shot. You may use a virtual world forum such as Second Life forum, Utherverse forum, gotVirtual.net, RLetc.com, SC MKII, SLU, etc., and link your post in the comments.
5. Bonus points for creativity.
6. Bonus points for funny or strange chat logs about obtaining the screen-shot items. (Remember to protect the innocent.)
7. Final authority on judging belongs to the hunt organizer.
8. The prize is bragging rights and entertainment value.
The Third Hunt List:
1. Father Time or Baby New Year.
2. A god or goddess.
3. A Dr. Who or Battlestar Gallactica character or prop.
4. A wine bottle, decanter and glass or Champagne in a bucket of ice with fluted glasses.
5. A mine or oil rig.
The Second Hunt List:
1. A toilet seat or bidet.
2. A soccer ball or European football or basketball hoop.
3. A Kindle or Walkman (radio and cassette).
4. A fairy or clown.
5. A breast pump or ice skates and leg warmers.
12-28-2011 08:38 PM
12-28-2011 08:43 PM
12-28-2011 09:04 PM
12-28-2011 09:14 PM
12-28-2011 09:23 PM
12-29-2011 11:24 AM
Congratulations to Griffin Ceawlin who handily won this round. Former reigning scavenger hunt champion, Caitlin Tobias, was a close second (https://my.secondlife.com/caitlin.tobias).
Here's the new hunt list:
The Fourth Hunt List:
12-29-2011 11:28 AM
OH ! Well done Griffin !!
12-29-2011 08:05 PM