The Three Little Gnomes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Once upon a time a cross dressing wolf lived in the forest... wait...that's the wrong story.

OK this guy named Jack found a magic mushroom....No that's not right either.

Well, just get close to, or touch the big red mushroom by the landing point to play my new Fantasy Quest Chain Game.

The Three Little Gnomes.

Solving one challenge will create the next. You only have 5 minutes per challenge.

Prizes for every challenge won! Good Luck!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Midnight%20Forest/86/109/24

I haven't been able to check out the sim yet, been a bit busy, but I'm glad you are working on this sort of thing - we need places, games and adventures in Second Life, rather than just some random scene with yet just another store waiting for us.

Feel free to lead us to an inworld store at the end though :D

These are my plans for the future as well,  if/as I can accumulate $L to support such an effort myself.

We do want games, i'm up for anything, but the majority still likes their 'popular' games - perhaps you can add a twist to them, a regular place to hang out and play them, and more visitors should happen.

I'm just gonna put new games in this thread lol. Don't wanna spam the place.

I did a couple new ones that are twists on old games. Sounded like a good idea.

A Simon clone where you knock on Gnomes Heads =) Funny noises. It's next to the cave by the Whack-A-Troll.

Just finished my best yet! IMO. It's the old school picture matching game in full 3D. Beach themed, beautiful shells and stuff.

Proud to say I scripted it myself from start to finish. Was a fun challenge and what I think of as a game lol

High detail mesh objects, particle FX, all the fun of the classic memory game in 3D. There's a Beta version set up already down on Sunset Beach and I'm almost done with the Spooky graveyard version. I can even expand the playing field to a full region hunt!

There is a store on the sim but that's back in the back corner. The landing point is far from it.  75% of the place is just for fun =)

The Gondola ride is getting close to done. Then I have to set up for Halloween! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.