Nontendo Duck Hunt

Christin73

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

THere is a good chance that it isn't a scripted item you were playing, but a "HTML on a prim" that displayed the Flash/Java applet from a website.  Most classic arcade games or console games are like this.  If that is the case, then it wouldn't be something that someone made to sell.  And it could be something you could make with ease :)

IM me in game if you want help inspecting the item, to see if we can figure out where to get it, or where they got it from.

know most arcade games in world use flash player. But, this one doesnt. Not sure what it uses but it's not flash player. The object is 6 prims and it''s called Nontendo Duck Hunt 1.1.0. I just havn't been able to find it to buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

Christin73 wrote:

know most arcade games in world use flash player. But, this one doesnt. Not sure what it uses but it's not flash player. The object is 6 prims and it''s called Nontendo Duck Hunt 1.1.0. I just havn't been able to find it to buy one.

Probably because selling it violates the copyright laws and the rules for merchants on the Marketplace..

"Misspelling brand names or adding, removing, or swapping some characters to try to circumvent the rules, for example, using the number "1" instead of the letter "I" or a dollar sign "$" instead of the letter "S," is not allowed."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.