Linden Realms HUD

unicorn556

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It've been a while scine i started playing Linden Realms for L$, but when i came back the other day the HUD didn't have quests on it, so i forced my self to find blue crystals and green crystals , but they only give me 1 L$ .The quests will give me about 5 L$ and it'll be quicker for me to get L$

Any help?

if your HUD isn't showing up quests it means you have completed all the available quests. Don't waste your time only searching for green and blue crystals they are few and far between they rezz infrequently you wont earn a lot of L$ on just those alone and it really annoys the other users of the realms if you are blocking crystals of other colours from rezzing just so you can get these crystals there are tons of red, yellow and orange crystals through out every realm they will net you more L$ in one realm session than you could ever get from just blues and greens. if you don't know where the cash out for the red, yellow and orange is it's in a building in the same sim as the one you land in when you enter one of the various realms you will see it on the map

Just so you know,
50 red crystals nets you L$1
50 yellow crystals nets you L$2
50 orange crystals nets you L$5
1 green crystal nets you L$1
1 blue crystal nets you L$2

Given the game economy and Linden$ worth, Linden Realms crystal hunts is a major waste of time. 

You may actually earn better by being a conversation company for lonely residents. Just saying, if such a job doesn't exist, it should. Loneliness is a major issue both out and inside Second Life. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1902 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.