Kowloon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

is the kowloon sim a game? I keep finding small curious objects and things that look like clues. a brief internet search told me there was a game kowloon and the sim was based on that. is there a 'point' to kowloon.   i went assuming not. just to see kowloon in sl after visiting in rl. its a good sim but these small 'clues' led me to think i was in some kind of rp sim. is there something i'm missing or should i just get on with enjoying this great sim.

Sarah.

Scamp Skytower wrote:

is the kowloon sim a game? I keep finding small curious objects and things that look like clues. a brief internet search told me there was a game kowloon and the sim was based on that. is there a 'point' to kowloon.   i went assuming not. just to see kowloon in sl after visiting in rl. its a good sim but these small 'clues' led me to think i was in some kind of rp sim. is there something i'm missing or should i just get on with enjoying this great sim.

Sarah.

If you're enjoying the sim Kowloon, then carry on. But if there is a game there, as all the little clues you're finding suggests, then I would guess there is a landing point somewhere that gives out a notecard about it. Or you could perhaps IM the owner of the sim.

Or someone else may well come along very soon who knows about this particular sim.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2955 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.