Combat Games in Second Life

Aeon Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 months later...

I  have never heard about this type of games and I don't like to play this type of game.............But if you are sure that This is a good game then Please share some info about this game and also share some links................

Play Online pc games for free @ onlinegamesway.com Come in and play game without any registration..

Games Magazine for youth where you can get a knowledge about latest games!!

• 10 months later...

Best of best in my opinion is Combat Samurai Island (C: SI), because I care about quality of combat system and it is all about skills to be a good fighter, not by money. You want to be good, you need to train your skills, if you are well skilled and smart, and fight in a decent condition ( at least not worse than mine with old laptop and bad connection, still, doing not bad and won't ever leave CSI) you will be one of the bests soon.

And we can check our and others' stats from their website http://www.combatsi.com/e107/weeklyStats.php  (Take a look at weapons, can find In-world or on marketplace)

Most of weapons cost 800L, but trust me, it's one of best things you can buy with 800L, not expensive at all for awesome and beautiful weapons (look better in-world)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.