2 Mossms Eat For Free + Free Mossm!

Mossms

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mossms is a progressive game in which your pets (the Mossms) work in environments and earn resources while doing so. The resources that Mossms earn are used to advance through the game. Players choose whether to increase their resource production capabilities by spending resources on more advanced work environments or by increasing their work force through breeding.

Mossms are highly animated and highly interactive. Each Mossms interacts with its work environment but Mossms also know when an avatar is near and will respond to the avatar's presence. Mossms are not physical so they can move around endlessly without causing sim performance problems.

Mossms also use static pathfinding so users that are familiar with navmesh can make highly complex pathways for the Mossms to navigate as they move from one work environment to another. Static pathfinding works even if dynamic pathfinding is turned off and does not cause sim performance problems.

2 Mossms eat for free so there's no risk in checking it out! Stop by and pick up a starter kit or pick one up from one of our players. All new players during the month of february will receive a free valentines themed Mossm and environment. Plus, Mossms has an amazing community of very passionate players eager to help new players learn.

Learn more at http://mossms.com/.

• 1 year later...

I got in to Mossms a few weeks ago after going to an auction and I got a blue snowflake winter one My first mossm not I have 13 of them lol including the 2 pet ones they come with me when I'm exploring SL a great little friend that snuggles in my arms. Lol I love mossms wish you could get them in RL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.