Suggestion Dutch Thread in International Forum

Itzc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

I would love to know if there's any 'need' for a Dutch thread on the international forum. 

I come across a lot of Dutch/Belgian/South African people here in Second Life. So personally I think it would be great to have a dutch thread. But obviously there needs to be more people to support this too. Plus i'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask/suggest this. 

So in case you speak dutch and you'ld like a thread in the international forum in Dutch then please speak up :) 

Any thoughts? 

Itzc

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

That is true :)  Dutch do speak English very well most of the time. I am from The Netherlands and indeed it would be a nice idea to have thread in my language,.. but on the otherhand to me personally it would not be an advantage, since my english is even better than my mother tongue, I guess. Non the less, I really do like the idea and it will indeed have advantages for others without a doubt. So , I do vote Yes on the idea of having a Dutch Tread :) Blessings !   Groetjes uit Nederland :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi folks, thanks for the reactions. I'm late in answering since I had a looooong holiday, 1 year. LOL  (lucky me! ;))

Not really though I was playing on alts and forgot about this post. Sorry about that. 

I guess after such a long time and with such little responds I feel like I have to agree with Alwin.. and 'let it hang' .. ;)

Much love! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.