Skilled Gaming Region Frustration!!!!!!!!

Teena Westland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I am really frustrated with the skilled gaming region block out.  I was just in one of the regions the other day with my RL hubby and his Avi he played a bit I did not.  I tried yesterday to go play as well as he did and we were not allowed back in?  We have checked the FAQ and made sure we met all requirements, and made sure that our service provider was not in one of the states listed .  From our understanding we have met all requirements. We are lost and need some answers as to why were able to go in and then the next day we could not.  There should really be a reason given as to why you cannot access these regions and not just left guessing..  We have removed and resubmitted billing and account info and YES we are way over the age requirement lol.   Frustrated and stumped

It is possible that the owner of the venue banned you.  Owner's can decide who gets in and who they ban based on whatever criteria they want, or for no reason at all.  They are not obligated to warn you or give you an explanation either.  Don't feel bad.  Most avatars get banned from at least one sim during their time in SL. most for 'silly reasons'.

Try going to another gaming venue and see if you are blocked there too.  If you can go to other venues you were most certainly banned.  It may have been a mistake or a glitch though, so you can politely write the owner of the first venue and ask to be able to enter again.  If you get no response or the ban isn't lifted, then just take your money where it is welcomed and forget about that venue.

If you can't go to any gaming venues and are sure you meet all requirements, even any new ones that may have arisin due to new laws being passed by your state or country, then file  support ticket.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3170 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.