Community Guidelines Commonsense Links

HauntedStar81

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say a couple things. This is not meant to offend anybody. I have been looking through the community standards guidelines and the Big Six on wikilinks....etc....and I have been redirected to all sorts of other useful places. The most current article i could find was 2011. My own profile isn't done. I haven't taken a profile pic yet. But I have given my name and age verification to Second Life and Linden Labs. My banking information as well. I'm fortunate enough to have a Premium Account so I can call if I have an issue.I have never had to call anybody for abuse issues Thank God. I have never seen one.

What I do see is people get busy. They don't update links. Things change too.

Some things are just commonsense that never change.

Actualageplay with a minor child would be a huge thing.

Disturbing The Peace is another. 

I'm going to try to find out how I can help Our Community as a whole to updating our knowlrdge base links. Any suggetions or ideas to form a group to do that would be much appreciated.

We need a makeover that is easy to locate up to date, and clear to the newcomer of any age allowed to be on this website. I have some time I can set aside to donate. Happy to help in any way.

The SL Wiki (wikilinks?) a.nd the Knowlege Base are two different things.

Unless it's "Linden Lab Official" you can edit Wiki Articles, most of which are written by users.

If you find an error in the Knowledge Base we were told to use the suggestion box to report it:

https://support.secondlife.com/suggestions/

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.