jai un souccis avec une maison gran villa di galli

angeliberte1488318458

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

bonjour

j'aimerais avoir de l'aide j'ai acheter une maison la galleria

et je n'arrive pas a dereze le decors j'ai bien sortie la maison et sur la notecars c'est indique qu'au pieds de l'escalier de la maison je devrais voir une colonne que je ne vois pas et je suis tres embete j'ai contacter le createur qui me dis de suivre les instruction mais qui comprends pas que je vois pas cette colonne je suis tres embete .est ce que une personne pourrais m'aider merci

I advised Angeliberte to post here to ask for assistance translating the notecard that comes with the house, which has detailed step by step instructions how to Rez the house as well as the front and back landscaping, as well as other helpful information.

The notecard contents are also in the listing here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Gran-Villa-di-Galli-Part-Mesh-162-PRIMS/18935

Here is a picture showing the column to L Click in order to rez the landscaping rez box:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvkg6c42dipzrkj/Screenshot%202015-10-19%2009.05.28.png?dl=0

@Ange

Qu'est ce que tu veux faire exactement avec cette maison ?

enlever le decor ?

ajouter le décor ?

regarde la photo que pam a posté ici : https://www.dropbox.com/s/mvkg6c42dipzrkj/Screenshot%202015-10-19%2009.05.28.png?dl=0

est ce que tu vois ca au pied de ton escalier ou non.

parfois les meshs ne chargent pas correctement, et une reconnection en general règle le probleme.

est tu sure que tu regardes au bon endroit dans la maison ?

sinon IM moi inworld, en soirée, je viendrai t'aider sur place.

@Pam. It seems Ange doesnt see the column you are talking about. so she cant click it. Maybe shes not looking at the right arrea, or maybe its a viewer problem. I told her she may IM me for i come to help her. Let's see...

well feel free to IM me anytime you need help with french. You had a pretty good idea asking this person to post here. Unfortunately, i rarely read the forum nowadays and even less the french section as there is rarely smth posted here, and post in french in the forum, while the software forbid us to use some letters (pretty common ones) in french is just a PITA., so its a total chance i saw that one.

But do not hesitate if you need help with a french customer in the future, IM me, or ask them to contact me on your behalf, and ill do my best for help. My english is not perfect, but usually, ppl understand me and i understand them, so i can do the mediation. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.