Featured News

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Immerse Yourself in the Mystery of MadPea’s UNIA

Xiola Linden

"I have been having nightmares as long as I remember,” says Kiana Writer - one of the many talented creators behind MadPea’s latest story-driven survival/horror game in Second Life,“My first one was at the age of four when I was being chased by rhinos in the dark woods. I thought everyone was dreaming like me and was surprised when I realized this wasn't the case … Second Life gave me the tools to have my nightmares become fully immersive games!”

UNIA, the newest game from MadPea has hit the grid - and it’s a big one! Over the past two years, the MadPea team has been creating and scripting a story in which you battle the odds to unravel one piece of a larger mystery. The scope and magnitude of the project grew with the introduction of Experience Tools in Second Life - an opportunity that the MadPea team saw to optimize the gameplay and interaction of the experience you will have when you join the game.

UNIA is a spooky adventure into a nightmarish world; a survival/horror game with twists and turns lurking in every shadow. Prepare to solve puzzles, fight monsters, and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of this adventure.

NqEQyFJORHI

You can check the MadPea website for question on How To Play or jump right into the action. Bookmark this blog for your teleport to play.

553fba538d4bb134541842.jpg

Unia

Unia is an immersive horror survival game bursting with twists, turns and fight-for-your-life experiences. Players will need their wits about them to solve puzzles and find clues to what’s really going on with the mysterious disappearances in the sleepy town of Molimo. Who or what is behind this horror?

Visit in Second Life

While UNIA should keep you busy for hours of gameplay, MadPea is already working on the next chapter, and has given us the exclusive scoop that their next game will be called The Collection - where you can expect the same level of story-based gaming and immersion that MadPea is known for.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.