Santorini - Island of Greece

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A Greek island. It's very beautiful, and peaceful.

There is a whitewashed church, an arena, a yacht, a lighthouse...and there is a dance club at the bottom, down the stairs from the arena.

If you do not have any nice clothes, you can get these two freebies there.

Santorini club freebies sm.png

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Santorini%20Island/180/154/23

It is a nice little getaway and probably would make a nice 'date night' spot for someone.

Santorini island wide view sm.png

I love the places in SL that remind me of places I've been in RL. Santorini is one of them. Exploring it brought me dreams of being a there again (SL Santorini, not the RL one - LOL). Ah, if only we could have objects in SL that dispense glasses of champagne that we could actually drink (like one did in my dream).

Hello Melita. Santorini is a great sim in SL and a wonderful island in real. I feel lucky because i have been there (in real). In past (about one year and a half) the sim in SL was exactly beside of the sim called "Panta ta Ethne". You could fly from one sim to another. After they change location. Thanks for sharing it, Melita.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

✰✰✰✰✰✰THE BIGGEST GIFTS FESTIVAL IN SL✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

1) +:+WTG+:+ Jewellry Set  **Luce della notte scura**

2) Realistic Fountain for Your Home-Garden by Alex

3) SKIN - Ines Deep Tan by Diamnd Avatars

4) DRESS - Lhotse Cream Glitter by Barlow Fashion

5) Emma Outfit with Boots - by Nina [D.I.N.] Fashion  

6) Dress-Gown Licia Gold  - by Nina

7) Mesh Karen Outfit - boots accessories  - by Dafne Boutique

8) Dress - Heyly White - accessories -by Dafne Boutique

SANTORINIISLAND

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How sad! Santorini seems to be gone! When I went to the region, there is nothing there resembling anything described in earlier posts. There are just a couple of ordinary houses. How can such a purportedly beautiful location and such an amazing community just disappear in such a short time? Did I get the location wrong? I searched for Santorini on the map and also in inworld search and only came up with one location.

I am hoping that I am wrong, but it seems even such seemingly robust communities can completely disappear in a matter of days or weeks. If anyone has any news about what happened I would love to hear it.

Kaylee

• 2 months later...

Kaylee , hun , you were right! it disapperared for months!

alex and rose built this beautifull region and we tried to keep it for ever.

but region needed more attantion from secondlife management team  to support cause we had it free and availabe for all people to enjoy everything there such as ( gifts dially,donkey ride, international music, live singers etc ..)

and we tried for 2 years to keep this place , paid more than 2 millons linden from our rl budget and time from our life to do things and manage

but we face the fact of ingorance my 5 petitions to picks destination on viewers from secondlife and saw the attantion goes for places such as goreian or vamipes.

we are all sad this region couldnt keep up, but i have good news now for you now!

some part of that work appear again now ( with church, dance place and tavern) hopping that we make us feel better.

greek111alexandar Flux

new church destination now available to all to visit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3606 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.