Lost the name of the place

cloudnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello, so few months ago (maybe even a year ago) I've been popping around the grid exploring SL, and I popped into a rp sim accidently, and I found one of my favorite places in SL.

Sad thing is I can't find it anymore and I remember only very few things. It was a magic\witch based sim, there was a magical office (with book shelves all over it) with a lady then and when you clicked on her she would start telling you the story on the sim. 
I also remember there were witch 'lessons' there, I remember that I flew on a magic broom and I had to go through all the hoops that were scattered around the place.

It really annoys me that I can't remember much more, only bits and pieces that I don't know how to explain them, but if somebody thinks it sounds familiar please let me know!

Edit: I just got remembered that the sim and the story had its own website, it had an option to view it in Chinese or English.

I tried that but gave up in the middle of the process... I've visited the place over a year ago I think, so teleport history is not on my side. and there are too many notecards in my inventory- took me a whole day to delete only like 500 of them.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.