Hi I am a new mommy and I am looking for a school for my elf twins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I am looking for an elementary school for my elf twins. I am looking for something that will go along with their race as well as expand in some SL skills. Like building scripting and so on. Does anyone know where I can find this. Worse case I can just place them in a school that would go along with them being elven. Thanks!!

I am not sure about the elven thing but there are several elementary schools in SL. Harf Knock Elelemtary, Ocean Side Elementary (I think that is what is called), and some other I can not think of right now. Just search elementary school and you will get some results. Otherwise I'm sure Marianne can come along soon and point you in the right direction. 

I have a feeling that they might need to be home schooled... until they reach high school age where you can send them to a public school. Here, they will be exposed to the ways of the mere mortals but will gain insight and more knowledge of the world beyond those magical forest you guys are living in.

I am sure that you can find a school for your twins.  Of course, it may not be limited to elves so you will have to coach them on how to manage kids who do not understand them and perhaps even taunt their appearance.  You might wish to watch some old Star Trek reruns or films to see how Spock hid his ears on occasion.  Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.