Enchanting winter sim for you to explore, relax and see!

Dean Yao

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! 

A few weeks ago a friend of mine and I went around looking for a great winter sim to take pictures in and just generally explore and feel the cool winter breeze blow by. While there is a few good places out there that are winter themed. A lot of them are a combined Christmas/Winter sim. So we set out to make a winter sim of our own. One that is beautiful and cozy. And we are to the point where we want to invite you to come see it! 

So grab your scarves and warm jackets. Come see our sim! There is lots of cozy spots to hang around at, some games to play, make a few snow angels, sled and skate! We'll be adding more and are open to suggestion/ideas! 

Hope to see you there

SLUrl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kalamata/115/213/22

(We maybe adding some christmas things since it is that time of year. But after we will be removing and leaving it to just a winter sim! Or who knows. We may just do spring/summer/fall as well. Stay tuned and come hang out either way!)

So we've decided to add Santa... or what I mean to say is Santa has arrived a little early! So if you want to come see Santa and tell him what you want for the holiday common over to the Winter Sim and hop on Santa's lap. 

Youre welcome to take photos around the sim. Please enjoy!

With this post i'd like to point out there is some other activites to do on our sim.
There is...

-Various spots to lay and make snow angels.
-Sledding down the hill & around the sim.
-Ice skating; Either on the lake or around the whole sim on the ice!
-Small games such as picture matching or a game of 'Simon says'.
-Kid friendly spot up in the tree house with some mini activities.

I'd also like to note that we have kind of done or own dynamic weather. Some days the whole sim might be a blizzard or just a light snow. Some days not a snow flake to be found. So be sure to check back often if you wanna play in a snow blizzard!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kalamata/20/179/45

Below is a picture of the tree house. We welcome all avatars so be sure to come visit us! :matte-motes-asleep-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3055 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.