Commune Utopia - Hippie Community - boho village

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Be what you want to be at Commune Utopia.  A happy community of hippies, creating the idyllic 60's boho life of music, conversation, love, art, expression of soul. And we'd like to invite you to visit us! We're celebrating two years of happy commune life in September! We can be found at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orga/74/78/34

We are a hippie commune of over 1000 lovely people on an Adult sim. We have a thriving community, which holds regular parties, live music events, discussions, book clubs, art shows and writing classes. We believe in freedom of expression - freedom in talk, freedom in creativity.

You will not find better friends anywhere in sl - freethinking, intelligent and fun people who are extremely loyal to the Commune and the beautiful way of life here. We're not like other places - everyone here has the chance to create their own events, send their own notices, rezz their things and use the Commune the way they want. In return, we have a wonderful variety of events as people share their talents - be it in art, music, literature, dressing up ideas, silly games...

As well as all the impromptu stuff, we have:

Live music every Wednesday 

Mystery Day Trips every Thursday

Fancy Dress Parties every Friday

*new* market stalls to rent and huts to rent - see Seductive Dreamscape for details.

market and village_001.jpg

art forest and meadows.jpg

commune lake.jpg

commune beach.jpg

What do people say about the Commune?

It's one of the rare places in SL where you feel welcomed right away and there are nearly every time people around to have wonderful discussions or great parties with. So the decision to join was pretty easy. 

I liked the tendency of communers to SPEAK with each other. It immediately felt very different than other naughty-friendly places -- less meat market and more meet market. 

its laid back, chatty and the people are different (different in a good way)

I came to find an inclusive warm community

It was a place where one could always find a friendly person to enjoy being with. And a place to make new friends.

It's nice that there are a lot of like minded people to share conversation and laughs with

warmth, friendliness, feeling of acceptance

I like that the commune is a place people can be comfortable to be who they are, and that there weren't a lot of repressive rules

People who likes to socialize and share a unique life experience of being in second life

Relaxed place with no stress or drama.

So come visit us and maybe join our family... we would love to have you with us :)

Sedi x

Commune Utopia http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orga/74/78/34

Be what you want to be at Commune Utopia.  A happy community of hippies, creating the idyllic 60's boho life of music, conversation, love, art, expression of soul. And we'd like to invite you to visit us! We're celebrating two years of happy commune life in September! We can be found at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orga/74/78/34

We are a hippie commune of over 1000 lovely people on an Adult sim. We have a thriving community, which holds regular parties, live music events, discussions, book clubs, art shows and writing classes. We believe in freedom of expression - freedom in talk, freedom in creativity.

You will not find better friends anywhere in sl - freethinking, intelligent and fun people who are extremely loyal to the Commune and the beautiful way of life here. We're not like other places - everyone here has the chance to create their own events, send their own notices, rezz their things and use the Commune the way they want. In return, we have a wonderful variety of events as people share their talents - be it in art, music, literature, dressing up ideas, silly games...

As well as all the impromptu stuff, we have:

Live music every Wednesday 

Mystery Day Trips every Thursday

Fancy Dress Parties every Friday

*new* market stalls to rent and huts to rent - see Seductive Dreamscape for details.

market and village_001.jpg

art forest and meadows.jpg

commune lake.jpg

commune beach.jpg

What do people say about the Commune?

It's one of the rare places in SL where you feel welcomed right away and there are nearly every time people around to have wonderful discussions or great parties with. So the decision to join was pretty easy. 

I liked the tendency of communers to SPEAK with each other. It immediately felt very different than other naughty-friendly places -- less meat market and more meet market. 

its laid back, chatty and the people are different (different in a good way)

I came to find an inclusive warm community

It was a place where one could always find a friendly person to enjoy being with. And a place to make new friends.

It's nice that there are a lot of like minded people to share conversation and laughs with

warmth, friendliness, feeling of acceptance

I like that the commune is a place people can be comfortable to be who they are, and that there weren't a lot of repressive rules

People who likes to socialize and share a unique life experience of being in second life

Relaxed place with no stress or drama.

So come visit us and maybe join our family... we would love to have you with us :)

Sedi x

Commune Utopia http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orga/74/78/34

Commune Utopia Has become my sl Family and home. Not Only has Sedi created a beautiful space, she has created a wonderful community where open mindedness is accepting of everyone. The people here are warm, friendly and lively. At anytime you can pop in and find someone to talk to, music, discussions or a friendly cuddle.

I Love it here!

Owl Dragonash

mmm, the commune is one of the most welcoming places in SL, no doubt at all.  You can be AWOL for an age and wander back in and feel welcome again, as I recently have, and while there are a bunch of new faces mixed in with the well preserved ;) they seem, incredibly, all to be awsome and friendly people with fun conversation, cool music (Feather! rocks) and great humour. 

Yes, Sedi is the earth mother :)  always gracious, but so many others are equally gorgeous and welcoming. This is a community, and its magical to be part of that. 

My first post on the forums, just to back up my favorite place :D

Seriously, the Commune has felt like a home to me since the first time I walked in. Everyone is so warm and inviting. Many good friendships have been formed since I first went there. Other places can call themselves "A" commune, but Sedi has put together THE Commune. What we have here is something special, and I hope you can check it out!

EDIT: Seems I've posted a few times before...but it's not a habit lol. The Commune is awesome. Check us out!

No other place can compare with the combination of beauty, joy, and closeness felt by me for the warm hearted people who call the commune their hang out, home, holiday house, it's a place you can feel safe, respected, loved and really cared about. I so enjoy meeting, learning, sharing and feeling the love of this group:-)

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3038 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.