Club FUUD - Modern day clubbing.

Pammymy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear Resident, my name is Pammymy, and it fill's me with great joy to be able of inviting you to my brand new club.  

The reason for opening YET another club, is for a few simple reasons. I love dj-ing, as i travel allot, i like to show a variety of European clubbing music. Second is, i got sick and tired of laggy clubs, with fog's of war unimaginable.  

The club exists from a sitting area, where we serve the finest champagne in the land, as a dancing area with lightning. (NON-LAGG) and a second floor serving as a balcony with view on the dance floor. Not to forget, our unique DJ stand with music display so you can always look up the songs coming across!

Even though we warmly welcome every single resident that is up for a party, this club plays dance, dubstep, r'n'b  and some grime for whatever fits in the track list.

Special events are going to be pronounce a week in advance, and we will send out 'posters' with the theme. There is no dress code, we clubbers like it dirty, as long as it stay's fun for everyone. We have a live DJ, and do take anyone who is brave enough to step-up to the platform, to play us some tunes.

If there is no DJ around a fitting alternative music source will be supplied, so that everyone is partyrockin' at anytime they want.               

theclub.png

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wongala%20East/202/201​/3993 Wongala East (202, 201, 3993)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.