Camlann - A realistic medieval roleplay sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

I like to introduce our medieval Kingdom of Camlann, a realistic roleplay sim (means no aliens, vampires or lycans)  that is run since 2008. English and German are both commonly used languages. We are a little realm in the north of Europe, currently allied with Henry II's England and fighting against a French invasion to our realm. Our year is 1185 AD. Friendship and chivalry will await you! But also roleplay as

We fight with an easy and realistic combat system (available for free, along with a full set of sword, shield, bow and crossbow), called MCS created by Kalli Knoller, who is regularly on the sim and helping and also leading practicing on Thursdays at 14:00 SLT. Feel invited to come and get informed. Most people are here from about 13:30 SLT, but you may come at any other time to explore the sim and roleplay (yes, of course you can RP when the sim owners arent around, lol)

I look forward to seeing you!

Carrie Lefavre (Carole de Montgommery, Queen of Camlann)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Camlann/186/62/23

Greetings

Please be informed that there is a daily RP (most are here from about 13:30 SLT). There are also several roles that we can provide (see list in the information hut directly at the landing zone). 

To get an impression of Camlann I have uploaded 2 pictures.

Thanks for your interest.

Carrie Lefavre (Carole de Montgommery, Queen of Camlann)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Camlann/186/62/23Map of Camlann 2015.jpg

Kingdom of Camlann.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.