Any popular sex-free places?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

thank you! i am glad someone is saying this. it is really eally unfair to have abusive behavour pushed on you when you simply want to travel and visit places and explore worlds.  it is really unfair and wrong because you are told that you must put up with really wrong behavour,  and mistreated if you have morals and integrity and dare to show it.

yes, i would like an answer to that too. so far, i have been visiting sl events, a great deal of them has some of the sleezeist behavour i have seen. i want to live without that garbage being shoved at me. i would love to know of some very respectful

"garbage free" zones please.

i am sorry for just storming into your thread Lipstick. but this has been bothering me for a very long time.

Even in places that you'd think would be "sex-free", there will always be someone who is a pervert. Not the sim's fault though. Here are some things that may help you get less "Hey baby, you're sexy" IMs...

1. Put in your profile "I do not have sl sex". The perverts who read profiles will hopefully figure to not waste their time.

2. Make your own group and have at least 2 people in it (any groups with less than 2 will be removed). Once you have formed the group, you can make your own group tags such as: "Do Not Disturb" "Read My Profile" etc and things like that.

3. Activate your auto response. This way you can weed out any perverted IMs and they will leave you alone most of the time when they get an auto response.

Hopefully those three things will minimize perverted IMs.

ClariceRose wrote:

Even in places that you'd think would be "sex-free", there will always be someone who is a pervert. Not the sim's fault though. Here are some things that may help you get less "Hey baby, you're sexy" IMs...

1. Put in your profile "I do not have sl sex". The perverts who read profiles will hopefully figure to not waste their time.

2. Make your own group and have at least 2 people in it (any groups with less than 2 will be removed). Once you have formed the group, you can make your own group tags such as: "Do Not Disturb" "Read My Profile" etc and things like that.

3. Activate your auto response. This way you can weed out any perverted IMs and they will leave you alone most of the time when they get an auto response.

Hopefully those three things will minimize perverted IMs.

It sometime seems that these "Hi how r u" or "you look sexy" or tp-request-out-of-the-blue IM-guys, never read profiles, before they "attack"...unfortunately... Maybe they aren't even capable of understanding a "Do Not Disturb"-tag or an auto response?

If I should be a bit cheeky, it also seems like they are not even capable of finding an AO in SL... not even a free one.

Guess we just have to learn to shake our heads, ignore, and move on.... :matte-motes-sour:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2768 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.