Your favorite makeup shop?

Miaa Rebane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love makeup tattoos esp. yummy lipglosses :D I think makeup tattoos can completely change the look of a skin! We don't need to buy fatpacks of skins anymore. Tattoo is for sure the cheapest method to get a makeover :P 

makeup.jpg

[same skin: Before & after wearing eye makeup tattoo layer.]

Of all the makeup stores that I know, I love La Malvada Mujer (artsy and unique makeup), Rozena (for lip gloss), Nuuna's (for eye makeup), Cheap Makeup, Lillian Shippie's, Glam Affair, and Cheerno makeup.

What are some of your favorites? :)

• Like 1

My favorite makeup shop is by [mock] cosmetics!! They have full makeovers (eyes,lips etc) or separates. and her group is awesome, notorious for the gifts that she doesn't skimp on. Messing around with an idea for a makeup? Group gets that expirement. Made something silly, extreme or custom for something? Group gets that ot to be released makeup too. Need feedback on early releases of a new makeup? Or something she "messed up" on (which still looks great)? Yep you guessed it, group gets those too! Her makeups come in TONS of colors so you can find something to match perfectly with that new outfit of yours. personnally I love group chats, the [mock] group loves to chat! Plus unlike most group chats Mock herself chats in the group and is an down to earth creator, something in short supply these days. Need help with a product you bought? The customer support is amazing. They don't have all the answers but rhey try to help you the best they can not to mention the group helps out also.The makeups are top notch and the [mock] community is even better!

~Brianna Vintner

• Like 1

I love Mock Cosmetics by far the best of any other makeup layer creator. One of the things I love best about the shop is that her lipsticks are semi transparent so that you don't get this huge blop of color, plus they fit extremely well over a variety of skins. She tends to make her lips in sizes many times. I love her glosses especially the Mizu style gloss.

Other great places with makeup, check out Adam n Eve, especially her beautiful fantasy layers. I also have a vote in for Sauce and Kyoot and Boom @ Kozmetika :)

The only shop for make up I know is Face Paint.
I was lucky enough that it was the the first make up shop I had a look at, I never felt the need to look further for make up after I discovered it.

And yes, make up can change the face of a skin completely (well, as it does in RL ... )

My favorite stores are Chelle( for blush,eyeshadows),Boom (for eyeliners,lipstics),Mozz(for tattoo eyelashes), Nuuna's (for Fantasy makeups), LAQ(for eyeshadows) and L.Fauna(for eyeshadows, dimples) [PF]- Pink Fuel (for lipglosses), they look good on LAQ Jennie skin too :smileyhappy:

I love makeup too! It's a great way to individualize your avatar using tattoo layers. I love a great freckle or beauty mark too!

[sYs] base skin Vixie has a wonderful natural look with a ton of makeup options along with FRECKLES! 

[sYs] vixie skin ad 2.jpg

Skin/Makeup from [sYs]

Minimalist VR.jpg

(L) Makeup from Cheerno

® Makeup from Miss Shippe's Studio

Full Styling Details in the February 2012 Issue of AVENUE Magazine

Great Topic Miaa! Thanks for sharing :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

I totally forgot about BOOM. Usually I'm too busy oogling the clothes! I got some great deals when they were having Black Friday sales. I'm not sure of the complete name I just know it has the word wax in it but they are awesome lipglosses! Every color is great! Kyoot eyeshadow/liner combos are great as well I have them all (I miss FLF my budget however doesn't) Grixdale had some awesome makeups before they closed and Tyr's new store, Aura, sadly doesn't have them.[mock] is still by far by favorite though.

• 10 months later...

I know I'm super late, and this answer is practically a year later, but Pink Acid is my favorite makeup shop. Not to mention the biggest. With a variety of styles, sizes, transparencies and affordable pricing, you can't go wrong With Pink Acid. stasey always anwers any questions that I may have, and when I had sizing issues, she made me a custom size set of my favorite glosses that I bought from her. I'm Not knocking mock, but mock uses templates. I even noticed pink acid templates used by mock. & black liquid glosses mentioned are also those from pink acid. So why Not just go to the source. Pink acid, hands down the best.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4406 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.