Which mesh body is the best?

Raqyiah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As not all mesh bodies are created equally,  and only you know how you want to look in the end,  I suggest going to the most popular ones first,  get demos,  try them on,  read the info note cards, take a good look at the hud that comes with it..   Then make your choice based on what works for you..  If there are no demos then stay away!!  Same goes for mesh clothing too..   I don't feel right about giving my personal opinion on any of the mesh bodies available, in this venue..  But feel free to IM me and I would be glad to share what I know or have found.. 

There is no 'best'.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot depends on the shape you are going for too.  Want big boobs or butt?  Some bodies work better for that then others.  The same holds true if you want to go for a slender look.  Get Demo's and try them. 

Also consider clothing options.  System clothes won't work with mesh bodies.  You will need to by appliers that are compatible with the body you choose or wear mesh clothes.  Some bodies require mesh clothes that are made for that specific body, others don't.  If you have to have special clothes made just for a specific body, check around and see how many clothing creators are making clothes for it.  If you don't see many, I'd avoid that body. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.