Tails! Tails! Tails!

SyndraJade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't see as many nekos around as I once did but there are still plenty around.  I have seen some really cool things with mesh tails but some of them have a huge draw weight.

If  you can be patient a few weeks, there is a new project coming out named Bento that will flat out revolutionize how tails are done among other things.  It will add bones to the system skeleton that can be used for tails, wings, quadrupeds as well as allow individual finger movement and facial bone movement.

SyndraJade wrote:

For awhile, tails were the thing to have.They were fun and cute.I have a tail outfit myself.I've been gone for IDK how long,and I was wondering,are they still popular in SL?

mews

There are a lot less of us about, but we are still the Gods of the internets. 

Bento will be at least 12 months off.

i still have a tail. Old school flexiprims. Old school SL neko classic style

i did have a kemono and went down that path for a while. Same like lots of other neko have done. Not just with kemono but other bodies and heads as well

is pretty good what people are able to do with these bodies and heads. Some people just make me go oh! wow! thats so way cool what you have done with your avatar

i just couldnt get my head round it really for myself personally tho. Wasnt me. So I went back to the SL classic  style

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.