TMP dev kit

Freedom901

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes and that appication form is non functional at the moment.  I tried to get a kit a week ago was not able to get the form to work.. so I contacted some folks at TMP ..  apparently the kt is not available at the moment while they work on their new mesh body project.. they could not say when it would be available again.

To be honest, It's not really worth getting. THe body looks nice but the Style Hud is a disaster, IMHO. Also, you do have to upload the UUID of your creation into The Shops server that is outside SL. The Style Hud then calls the texture in on an as needed basis. So, if the TMP server goes down, you're stuck with what's on the body. You can't change it. 

Just sayin.

Yes I heard that;  and I don't mind saying that I don't care much for my textures going to a web page!  And I cannot make heads nor tails of their store anyhow.. seems to me their bodies are in perpetual beta..  so I am actually not all that upset if I never get a kit from them.. chances are I wouldn't use it anyhow because of the texture off SL issue.

TMP is pretty much the worst body hands down.

Zero mesh clothing support is enough to steer anyone away from it. They refuse to release a dev kit so you're forced to buy stuff from their own tiny little shop with that retarded hud. It doesn't matter how good the body looks (imo it looks the worst out of the 4 major ones anyways), unless you plan to have a wardrobe of a grand total of 10 clothing articles for your body and stay nude 50% of the time, there's zero reason to get this body. Not to mention it's the MOST EXPENSIVE body of all, lol.

• Like 1

TMP is one to avoid really, there are better bodies available. Better looking, more features, cheaper, supported, and not beta.

That TMP hud is terrible and the body - buggy and beta - has not been updated for over a year now.

It is also the slowest rezzing body, and if you disect that white ball you see why. All that unused mesh always being rendered.

and... let's not get into their lack of support.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had an issue with getting support from TMP. Just because some people think its complicated it is thrown to the side. Stylemode is great, Stores all your aplliers you ever installed. So no need to go looking through your inventory for an outfit, or tattoo. Just load up Stylemode and its all there. Sure you can't get the DevKit has I'm posting this but that might be because things are changing up after a year, Plus all their store clothes are half off atm for delivering over 1,000,000 Meshes.

• 10 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.