Strike a pose [ New Resident & Hopeful Fashion Blogger]

Diannafrost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First entry!

Wow i really can’t believe that i actually went ahead and started this. Recently, i’ve joined in the bandwagon [Second Life] and i couldn’t be happier that the fashion here is amazeballs!

So after literally spending tons of money on clothes, hair etc, i started snapping photos and i literally fell in love with them, which is why i’ve decided to do this blog to share the love with you!

I usually base my fashion on the fashion we have physically, so in a way, since i can’t be a wardrobe stylist for people, i decide to use Second Life as a platform, and dress my avatar up [Diannafrost] 

So you’ll see most of my fashion choices are actually available for you in the malls and stores, so here’s hoping, indirectly, i get a chance to inspire you to dress like them!

I hope people do come across this blog, it’ll be pretty depressing if i’m the only one updating and reading this xD

You can find my fashion blog @

http://diannafrost.tumblr.com/

Much love;
Dianna xo

Well, first of all welcome to SL..  I have been here 10 years, designing and making clothes for SL..  I think you will find a lot of us in this forum..  I wish you luck with your endeavour, smiles,  but as for being inspired to dress like someone else.. nope.. never happen lmao .. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3011 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.