Please help: Man with L$ seeking Mesh

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, this is one of those 'my friend' OPs.  I have a friend, no..a dear friend,  no...my dearest friend, no...the hawtest looking dude in SL who has L$ burning his pixel pocket.  He recently downloaded the Firestorm v3 viewer and is ready to spend his mega lindens on quality mesh men's fashion.

Where to go?

He is not into the typical gangsta or skater boi look.  He likes quality and he is willing to pay for it.  Perhaps it is too early for mega releases of quality mesh clothing for men in SL?  Is it?  Please tell me something is out there to delight him (and stop him from whining about finding nothing).

Besides, I have a birthday coming up and I would like him to get a new tux to take me dancing.  Is that too much for a girl to ask?

So, please...I beg you knowledgeable SL shoppers to post suggestions where to find some quality men's clothing in MESH.

Or I will never hear the end of it......

I got this jacket and I love it. It comes with tons of options. I use the original jacket to change it to the textures I want, then I rez it and disconnect the ball that has all the coding. Then I take just the jacket with the correct look and wear that. Some may need to use the alpha layer that is supplied also. It's like 8 jackets in 1.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/4mc-Jacket-1-MESH/2665584

Venus Petrov wrote:

Besides, I have a birthday coming up and I would like him to get a new tux to take me dancing.  Is that too much for a girl to ask?

Sorry, can't help you ;(    But pics of the b-day event when it happens, please :matte-motes-silly:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Sorry, can't help you ;(    But pics of the b-day event when it happens, please :matte-motes-silly:

Heh.  We will see.

If he has, as you say, mega L$ to get it with, it is definitely possible to get custom mesh work done.  And since you can export your avi for doing such custom work, it could be fitted to his existing shape as well.

Have him (or you could for him) contact some of the mesh fashion builders and see what they would charge to do it.  It'll be expensive (custom work usually is) but the results would be worth it!

If you take him dancing in a mesh tux 80% of the attendees will see a naked man wearing donuts lol

I am still mesh avoidant because of that; but for nice tux's I would check SF Designs formal wear shop.  She has some nice ones; Alphamale, Gizza, Gabriel,Aoharu,Mr.Poet,Sartoria would also be worth checking. Not sure which might have mesh but all have nice clothing

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.