Pant to Mesh Body Not Nice Nowaday

seniora Parkin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello sl member & forum reader, just want to share something which I feels that mybe some of us girls having this problem nowaday.  The problem is on wearing pants on mesh body.  

I dont know about others, but for me I would like to suggest for desiger in SL for girls pant that try to make it like we wear before when we dont have mesh body and its fitted to body and we dont need to adjust or hide anything because nowaday if we are wearing the mesh body mostly the pants we need to hide for some part of the body to match the pant we wearing but its still not nice and we need to adjusted our physical body on the waist down so to make it look better that is not really a good solution. It is ugly u know, why need to make our legs wider by wearing the pants with mesh body likes a cartoon avatar more to it.

Why cant all the SL designer make it like we used to be when we have the mesh cloth on before too, we dont adjusted our physical body down waist below for that time just to wear mesh cloth straight on and we dont have any problem much and its not ugly in terms of wearing it before too it just fitted nicely like we real wearing pant.

So I hope and wish if SL designers could solve this problem or SL team Management who handled this section. We have come to a better ways, looks and life in SL on cloths and body until now and hope you guys look into this and come out with a solution.

Thank your for reading this and would gladly if the rightful people involve to reply me and appreciate their cooperation in this.

The only way to get that skin tight look on a mesh body is to make system layer clothing and make appliers for all the different mesh bodies out there.  Some designers do that,  but I agree there is a lot of mesh out there, seems that is what folks want.  However, having said that,  I have a whole vendor full of non-mesh clothing with appliers.. so there may be more out there as well.  I do make them because sometimes that is just what works.  And sometimes I will have partial mesh and partial appliers..  if that works best.  

Before mesh bodies came along and there was "just standard mesh", IT CAME WITH ALPHAS.

Having to hide you body has always been part of the problem. That being said there ARE some designers that make their FITTED MESH so well that you seldom need to turn on any alpha layers unless you are in an odd pose.

So try some fitted mesh by some top name (and popular) designers and see if that works well for you. And yes, there are appliers for texture clothes but that didn't seem to be your point.

Personally I have no issues with turning on alphas in a mesh body. It is pretty close to adding an alpha layer and those FREQUENTLY were not correct (especially for folks that just bought the mesh and textured).

Since mesh clothes making has improved greatly over the last year, I suspect that more and more folks will get their meshes even better. Many to most top designers and now ONLY carrying mesh body clothes (not standard sizing mesh). Some work beautifully, others not. That is where there are demos :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.