Need opinions on skin

katherineannepryde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I currently have Esode Skin but I have been looking at Wow skin... I was hoping someone or many people could tell me which one they prefer or if they have any that they think are better.

I'm just not very happy with my avi at times. In certain light, her face looks really weird. I don't really like it.

One important thing to note is that the way your skin look is very Dependant on your computer. What you see for one skin might be very different than someone else. Lighting, level of detail and overall graphic settings play a huge part. My suggestion on skins is to try a number of different demos under different lighting. CalWL windlight is a shadow free option that will give the skin perhaps its truest look. But trying various other settign s with more or leas shadow is important too. Feel free to message me in world, happy to discuss further

Everyone's tastes are different. I prefer Esode to Wow, but my friend loves WoW & all the free skins you can get as a member of their group (which is not free to join).

Always buy demos & get freebies of whatever skins you're thinking of buying. After viewing them in different light or viewer settings, then decide with ones you like best.

If you like WoW, check out 7 Deadly Skins too. They have far fewer group freebies than Wow has, but to my eyes the skins have a similar kind of soft, "perfect" quality, & the group is only $L 50 to join.

You might also Search MP for skins & sort from the best rated first, just to see what other people think are good skins.

Skin selection is definitely personal taste,  but yes always get demos first!!  When I feel the need for a new skin it takes me days and tons of demos to find one that works perfectly with my facial features,  and looks good on the rest of the body too.   I currently use Dream Ink..  their skins are great but their body shapes are not so cool ..  I just use the skin,  as I made my own shape years ago and do not wish to change it lol.  And I agree lighting can totally change the way a skin looks..  so yes try all sorts of lighting with the demos first as well.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.