Need Unrigged Bare Feet

LibertinaValkyria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I have the AnthroAnim Slim Bimbolady mesh body... The only problem with it is that since its apparent clientelle is furry avi users (judging by the shop's banner designs), there's no human type feet to go with it.

My Slink feet don't work, they sit too low and show a visible gap between ankle and foot no matter the size setting on the slink parts.

Is there a pair of feet out there for humans that's unrigged mesh? Marketplace just keeps showing me a ton of footwear as opposed to stand-alone feet. 

I love how the instant response is "Get rid of it and just buy a new body!" Like they're not charging 3-4K (including necessary feet+hands+heads) for bodies out there.

Plus, none of them look like the AA body I mention. Hence why I want to get bare feet for it, as most properly priced shoes either cover the whole foot or include a foot in them. 

VaIentine gave me a link anyway, so that's that. Here it is, for anyone who came here hoping for such a thing:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/UG-Tip-Toe-Feet-Boxed/5295994

Libertina, it's not so bad as you seem to make it.  I paid less than you are suggesting for a complete body including hands and feet.  I have even been known to buy it for other people as gifts. *gasp!*

If you are willing to only wear shoes with prim feet then you wont have any compatibility issues with trying to find shoes that fit the mesh feet..  What Amethyst advised would save you problems down the line with fitting clothes, shoes, piercings and other accessories.  If none of these are a concern for you then you are in good shape.  Enjoy your non-rigged feet!  But the advice to go with a more standard mesh body was not a flippant comment.  It was given for a reason.

LibertinaValkyria wrote:

The only problem with it is that since its apparent clientelle is furry avi users

The "Anthro" in the name probably should have given that one away. 

The reason Amethyst suggest a different mesh body is that, even with unrigged feet, you may and likely will still have problem finding shoes that fit. Shoes for non-rigged feet usually fall in two categories (unless the foot creator also makes shoes for them): boots, or prim shoes with feet included. You said that wasn't what you wanted, so you're likely to encounter a problem even with your unrigged foot find. 

Brazilia Doll has a similar shape on the bottom, although the breasts are drastically larger. If you don't like the large breasts, you could also try buying a mesh "booty" - butt, hips, and legs, no top or feet. They were very popular before mesh bodies, less so now, but there may still be one or two available. (If there are, they're probably also from Sking, I think). The Doll body is around $2000L; the booty would presumably be less. 

Whatever you decide, I wish you luck. 

ETA: I forgot to mention the Kemono avatar. It's main clientele is also furry avatars, but it has built-in human skins and feet. You can find shoes made for those feet, or mods to make them work with Slink shoes; and there are also mods to upsize the hips to something closer to what seems to be your preference. Here's a quick link to a MP store with lots of those mods, but there are others, as well. (Also, it's cheap - the base avatar is $999L.)

LibertinaValkyria wrote:

Plus, none of them look like the AA body I mention. Hence why I want to get bare feet for it, as most properly priced shoes either cover the whole foot or include a foot in them. 

Thanks for all the body suggestions and reminder that I need to find feet that work with shoes, but, well, you know, this. 

I have the Lena Perky body (899L, Omega/Slink compatible) that I use alongside Sinful Needs Venus breasts (gift, 1875L) and Slink hands and feet for it (450L and 675L). for my more normal looks. That's already a total value of 3899L. Hence why I consider the price of a full avi including the extraneous parts like compatible chest, feet, hands, and so on and so forth to be around this range.

I consider the "Ditch the old body for a new one" a flippant comment because it's like how Mac users respond to Windows users having issues, "Get a Mac" being the meme of a response.

My issues with Kemono (because everyone wants me to just get a kemono:

-- Forced shortness, no matter your slider settings you are child-height. I'm inspired by Jessica Rabbit, not Thumper.

-- Purchasing means I have to start COMPLETELY from scratch, only my accessories and hair will work on them. The maps for kemono reveal that they won't accept my bank-breaking usual human skin. So, the body may be "low" priced but I need everything from scratch.

Thanks for the suggestions on bodies I could choose from (and thanks for not a single Maitreya suggestion, which is the most grossly overpriced and undersupported body out there). But sadly, I only needed Unrigged Bare Feet, with no concern for shoe compatibility because see quoted statement above. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.