My shoe 3d models

Victoriastore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Victoriastore wrote:

<adidas_bobsleigh.jpg>

<TM-TWO SCOTT STEVENS SnowboardBoot_800.jpg>

<Timberland2.jpg>

Probably not legit, lol. Your alt-text betrays you.

How about making some of your own shoes, and not stealing designs from RL designers?

You'll have a short and expensive Second Life if you continue down this path, especially if your signature contains the personal information that it seems to.

Hm.. very interesting opinion, how can i stole my own models?

As for signature, it's correct and belong to me, if you were confused by names, Victoria is my wife and she created this account :)

Right here more samples: 3D shoes and cloth

Andrew

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D Artist
Portfolio
Behance

Victoriastore wrote:

Hm.. very interesting opinion, how can i stole my own models?

'Your' models are copies of the work of others. These designs do not belong to you.

My reference to your signature was more that it makes it very easy for Adidas and others to target you, personally, with litigation for stealing their hard work.

Please see the following important resource: SL Wiki: Official: IP Usage in Second Life especially...

"You should not use copyrighted, trademarked, or celebrity material in Second Life, unless of course you are the intellectual property owner or have permission from the intellectual property owner."

"the rightful owner of the intellectual property can take direct legal action against you in real-world courts of law."

"It is often difficult to tell what may or may not be trademarked or protected as trade dress. However, use of designer logos and brand names without permission, such as Gucci, Nike, Louis Vuiton, etc., is usually not acceptable."

"If you're creating objects inspired by real-world objects, take care that your objects have an original appearance and shape. That's the best way to avoid trade dress issues. Be wary of imitating distinctive and recognizable product appearances. For example, the well-known appearance of the Eames lounge chair and ottoman from Herman Miller is protected under trade dress law."

I'm not confused.

Uploading any of the work above to Second Life would be a violation of Second Life Terms of Service, and the Mesh IP Quiz.

Victoriastore wrote:

Your link is right, but i don't use this models in Second life and don't sell them, there are just examples of my 3d skills.

Noted, though proper attribution would've avoided this issue. I'd  be cautious of anyone who tried to get work in Second Life based on presenting other peoples' designs. You'd still be better off coming up with original work in order to demonstrate your abilities.

Victoriastore wrote:

Victoria is my wife and she created this account

You should also be aware that using your wife's Second Life account is against the Second Life Terms of Service. Second Life accounts are non-transferrable. You should get your own account (and use the correct forum: In-world Employment) if you're intent on showcasing your work here or in-world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3557 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.