My Feet are Hovering Above the Shoe

Lana207ave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Amputate your foot with a alpha layer. Or you can right click on the shoe and choose edit. If the shoe is not rigged you will be able to adjust the fit with the edit menu. Also, check to see if the creator also included a boot base.

putting shoes on can be a complicated process.

Heya Valentine and Bobbie... Thanks for the input. 

That is exactly what I am doing (putting on the foot shaper, alpha layer and then the boot) but the alpha layer does not seem to play nice with the alpha layer for my shots and now you can see through my shorts. I tried to redo it in various order (shorts first than boots. both alpha layers together the rest of gear), but it seems that the alpha layers are not playing nice with each other. Either my butt is out or my foot is out as one alpha layers nixes the other. 

Is this common? 

Also, is it safe to assume that all boots are made to specific specs and we must find a way to make them fit, hence the alpha layer? Just trying to figure out the functionality of things. 

Thanks!

When applying the alpha layers are you using "wear"  if so then one will bump the other off..  try using "add" instead of wear, that way you can get more alpha layers on without bumping one off each time.  Same thing when putting on anything mesh,  use "add"  not "wear".  

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2843 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.