Mesh Garments needed for testing deformer

Oz Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's odd.  After reading your post, Voodoo, I downloaded the latest project viewer -- Second Life 3.3.1 (255595) May  3 2012 06:37:36 (Project Viewer - Deformer) -- and went to Hippo Hollow, and the clothes deform for me OK first time, or at least the ones I've so far tested do (don't have much time to do all of them).   And I didn't really notice much, if any, of a FPS hit.

I've got a pretty good machine, though it's by no means a high-end gaming rig:

CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor (3292.87 MHz)
Memory: 8171 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 550 Ti/PCIe/SSE2

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 8.17.0012.9610
OpenGL Version: 4.2.0

I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Kitsune Shan told me in the jira that it works only with hardware skinning enabled.. finally i got it ^^.. but i ran out of time to test.. I think it works so good in general, the FPS is a bad thing but at least it works. Its curious, clothes made for ruth dont works on my male shape, i havent tried the swimsuit on the female shape.

test1.jpg

Test2.jpg

The swimsuit dont fit perfectly tough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Oz, hello all :)

I'm an italian mesh designer, i already made alot of mesh clothes, and i'm very interested to contribute (with fruit, flour or eggs LOL)  to test and improve the deformer.

Now i'm going to download the Mesh deformer test version; in the meanwhile if you need some of my mesh creations please just ask or tell me where to upload them :)

LOVE MESH LOVE DEFORMER xD

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP.

In the open source meeting today (6/14), I asked Oz Linden if he has enough test clothes. He does NOT. He especially needs male mesh clothes for testing.

Currently this is not delaying the project. But, it soon will. Please contact your fav clothes designer and ask them to provide more examples. 

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.