Maitreya Tattoos not working on LARA mesh

NealCrz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Trying to help my gf.  For some reason with the latest updates on Lara mesh body.  Works on older version of body.

Trying to apply Taox tattos. The applier comes up the blue window comes up asking for what part to assign to the body, then the alpha lights up showing that its applied but tat never shows up?   Alpha mask is turned off.  Tried on older body and works fine.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Neal

Trying to help my gf.  For some reason with the latest updates on Lara mesh body.  Works on older version of body.

Trying to apply Taox tattos. The applier comes up the blue window comes up asking for what part to assign to the body, then the alpha lights up showing that its applied but tat never shows up?   Alpha mask is turned off.  Tried on older body and works fine.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Neal

I don't know about Maitreya appliers, but I know that using Omega appliers, I had to get an updated Omega relay after the avatar update, the old one will not work with the newer avatar. I think the texture mapping was changed.

Have you checked to see if is a newer version of the Toax applier available? Many suppliers will offer a free update in a case like this. If not, and it is indeed a version/update issue, you could try getting an up to date Omega Relay, and use your existing Omeag suppliers.

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3198 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.