Looking for a model?

mj4ust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd be willing to model your clothes for a very low price. The price can be discussed :) 

My body is the Eve Slim Mesh Body which fit the size small or slink. I have various hairstyles in various colors which can be chosen by creator. My head is also mesh; Catwa Alice. The makeup on this can be edited to the creators desire. Eyecolor is brown. My head also has expressions. My skin is bright, but can be edited darker if the creator desires. I also have elven ears that are pierced, which can also be edited to human if the creator desires. The ears are Mandala, so they are heavily pierced. The piercings can be taken of. I can model urban clothes, medieval, fantasy, costumes, underwear, swimwear etc. Everything goes :) 

IM me inworld if you are interested in hiring me and then we can discuss the price :) 

This may not be the best place to post your job search.  There is a topic category in the Forums Called  "Inworld Employment"  where you can either post that you are looking for work, or post that you are seeking workers.  You may have more luck there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.