Is there a list of all Annual fairs, events, coutures, etc?

Alen Hian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not really...You have the Skin Fair, currently going on now. Hair Fair (Part of the proceeds going to Wigs for Kids), Shoetopia(shoes with a portion of the proceeds going to Soles for Souls), and the Relay For Life Fashion Fair. Depraved Nation has a series of events so joining their group would help. Best place to keep up would be http://seraphimsl.com/ You can check with them on a regular basis and see what's going on. They also have galleries of what's offered.

Thank you! That helps a lot.

Also I was wondering if you know of any other events which are popular? I want to join the larger ones that keep traffic high for days, are there any other large-scale events like that, that you know of?

If you are talking about for a store, there are the Depraved Nation hunts, Hunt for Your Inner **bleep** is coming up in about 2 weeks but the applications are still open. Take a look at https://slhunts.wordpress.com/ They have most of the hunts going on in SL listed there as well as where to apply and your deadline dates.

Just be careful with hunts and don't jump in to all you see. Chose no more than 2. Be sure to join ones that are compatible with what you make. Join the Mensuff/Womenstuff/Homestuff group, whichever is appropriate for what you create. They also have gridwide hunts once a year that have hundreds of people participating.

Alen Hian wrote:

Thank you! That helps a lot.

Also I was wondering if you know of any other events which are popular?
I want to join the larger ones that keep traffic high for days
, are there any other large-scale events like that, that you know of?

High traffic for days is usually not that wonderful for your shopping experience, but yeah it is a good indication an event is popular.

As already mentioned to you, Seraphim blog has updates a lot.

Big events with monthly rounds are (and you can find them easily in search): Shiny Shabby, FaMeshed, Collabor88 and on 23 april the Fantasy Faire will open - an annual event with this year 10 sims in theme and proceeds mostly go to RFL.

Then there is the Dressing Room Fusion, The Secret Afffair and The Liason Collaborative....so many events, so little time!

Thank you for the wonderful replies!

And yes I was looking mainly into annual events that are known and attract large crowd, since they happen only once a year. The monthly ones are easy to find, and I am not much of a fan of hunts. I'll look into all sources provided!

If there are any more, please feel free to list them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seraphim will have alot of your monthly events and fairs in progress, if you want to know of fairs before they start (if you're a designer looking to apply) you can try Huntsl.com they post some of the fairs accepting applications n such on the right side twords the bottom. They also list alot of hunts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.