Hud modified mesh pants

Fennet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have some beautiful modifiable mesh pants that can be shortened and lengthened by a HUD. The creator tried to help me. Her note said you have to have basic shaders and avatar hardware skinning checked  in order to see the changes, and I do, but I can't. When I went to her store to try to solve this, the creator could see the pants change, but I can't, not with my (latest) SL viewer. Anyone has a quick and easy answer as to how to get this to work, a debug setting, perhaps? Or do I need to chuck this PC out the window and steal a new one?

[I've had some other odd things like this happen. The other day, all of a sudden all of my trees disappeared. I had done nothing to cause it. I found out searching underground for the doggone things that the "render trees" option had mysteriously changed. Fortunately for me, that meant I got my trees back.]

Wow I didn't know that anything like that was available with mesh.  If she can see it and you can't it is likely something with rendering and your graphics card perhaps.  I would try updating my graphics card,  and try another viewer perhaps Firestorm.  If neither of these things work for you I am afraid I don't know what to suggest.  But perhaps another reader will..  good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2895 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.